1. The quartz movement of our floor clocks ensures accurate timekeeping.
2. Certain floor clocks offer additional cabinet, shelf, or drawer storage space within their cases or as part of their design.
3. Our floor clocks come in many different styles made of wood or metal in order to match either traditional or modern decor.
4. Floor clocks with hand-painted clock faces showcase true attention to detail and handcrafted pride.
5. Chime volume control and automatic nighttime shut off mode are handy when you want your floor clock to be seen and not heard.
6. Fully adjustable levelers on the bases of our floor clocks level the timepiece on nearly every flooring surface.
7. A floor clock that blends modern design with age-old craftsmanship will make a stunning accent piece in your den or living room.
8. Convex glass lenses protect floor clock dials from dust and accidental touching.
9. The floor clocks we sell at GrandfatherClocks.com feature synchronous electric or battery-powered movement, which means you'll never have to wind your new floor clock.
10. Consider your current furniture collection and style of home. With a variety of finishes available on our huge selection of clocks, you're sure to find the perfect grandfather clock for you.